Third Party Insurance – Liability (TPI or TPL)
Includes in the rental cost.
The renter’s liability covered for material damages, for death and for bodily injuries to third parties.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
Includes in the rental cost.
This insurance covers the driver and the passengers in case of an accident.
Includes in the rental cost
Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W.
Includes in the rental cost. With this insurance in case of damage the renter’s liability limits to an excess amount. For groups Mini, Economy, Compact, Soft Top, the excess amount is 600€ For groups Full Size, Crossover, SUV, Convertible, Mini Van the excess amount is 900€ This insurance does not cover damages to, glass parts (windscreen, mirrors), wheels, tires and to the underside of the car. Warranty Amount for Collision Damage Waiver C.D.W.: A valid credit card in the driver’s name required as a guarantee on the pickup date.Cash accepted for Secure Deposit. The excess amount (600€ or 900€, depends on the chosen group) This amount will no longer be available for your immediate use and may take up to 14 days, depending on your bank, to become available.
Full Damage Waiver (Full Insurance) with zero excess
With this optional insurance, you are 100% covered.
In the event of damage or theft, you are not required to pay any excess amount (zero excess).
This means that F.D.W. offers cover to Full body of the vehicle, to glass parts (windscreen, mirrors) and to wheels and tires.This insurance cover is optional and the extra cost depends on the group of the chosen vehicle.
Warranty Amount for Full Damage Waiver F.D.W. with zero excess for young drivers age between 19-22 and Seniors age between 70-76:
A valid credit card or debit card is required as a guarantee on the pickup date. The amount of 200€ will be authorized against your credit card at the time of the rental. This amount will no longer be available for your immediate use and may take up to 14 days, depending on your bank, to become available.
Cash accepted for secure Deposit
Theft insurance is included in the F.D.W. and with this insurance, you are fully covered in case of theft. This insurance doesn’t cover if the theft occurred because of negligence (e.g. keys left either in the ignition or inside the vehicle). This insurance also doesn’t cover theft of personal belongings.
Vehicle Cleaning Charge
If you return the car very dirty, then you will be charged 20€ (including VAT) for the cleaning of the vehicle.
What is not covered by any insurance:
- Damages due to traffic law violation.
- Damages due to inappropriate driving or negligence.
- Damages that caused because the driver was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damages caused by an unauthorized driver.
- Damages in the interior of the car
- Loss or Damage or Theft of Keys
- Loss or Damage of the vehicle’s child seats, jack, safety triangle, spare wheel, petrol cap.
- Damage to the engine through negligence
- Damage to the engine by wrong fuel
- Damages that caused because the vehicle was used off road or in not appropriate roads
- Damages that caused after the agreed return time.
- Damages that caused willfully or recklessly by the renter e.g. (burning out the clutch, burning out the tires, sitting or standing on the bonnet, or the roof or the boot lid of the vehicle.